Hopefully our website has shown you what we do. Let us know if you can help us work better and smarter. The Unitel technical team is a small but tightly knit group of highly motivated professionals. Yes, we are willing to add, but very cautiously.
Here’s a simple checklist for your consideration.
- US citizen or permanent resident?
- BS, MS or PhD in chemical engineering? Professional engineer (PE)?
- Proven experience or extreme interest in chemical process engineering and design?
- Catalysis? Reactions? Separations?
- Computer modeling, simulation, Aspen?
- Office versus field? Travel, both domestic and international? Languages?
- Problem solving? Spirit of adventure? Never say die attitude?
- Communication skills? Diplomacy, when the customer is not right?
If you think you have what it takes to join Unitel, and are willing to learn and teach at the same time, let’s hear from you.
"The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week."
~ Robert Frost